Thursday, August 3, 2017

My dream trip....

          As a result of my performance at the working place my boss gave me a wonderful opportunity. That is I got thirty days to go on a trip with an unlimited budget. I confused when I heard that announcement. Now I can go anywhere in the world. Where can I go ? ...........Normally I like to go trips with my family. But our family members have no enough time to go trips. They are busy with many responsibilities. However I will bring my family to this trip because I have received an unlimited budget. So I try to enjoy it well.

Where will I go as my dream trip ?
        I can imagine so many places to go. But my dream trip is going to visit the Holy Land because it is a dream not only me but also a dream of my parents. The Holy Land is an area roughly located between  the Jordan River and the Mediterranean Sea that also include the Eastern Bank of the Jordan River. Traditionally it is synonymous with both the biblical Land of Israel and historical Palestine.
    The purpose of my trip is to worship all the places that Jesus Christ lived and getting the blessings of god.



With whom will I go to the Holy Land ?
          I will go there with my loving wife and my kids. And also I will bring my parents. I don't call my friends to join with me because visiting the Holy land is a kind of a pilgrimage.

How will I arrange my activities ?
         If I will go on a trip to the Holy Land I will not at the office. So I will assign my duties to my assistant to coordinate them. I will ask  for my wife whether she can get leaves for a month or not because she is a veterinary surgeon. My kids also have to go to school. I have to think about them again and again because my two daughters can't stay without their mother. So I decided to collect them at the middle of the trip. Then my kids can come to me with my wife.So I wish to stay twenty days in the Holy Land. After ten days I send my parents to Canada to visit my elder sister and her family.
         As my wife told she prefer to Bangkok for shopping. So I will go there with her and my kids. I wish to stay there for two days. After that I will go to Canada in the rest of the days  to join with my parents.
     That is my plan and I think that our journey will be success.



                                                                       



Where will I go to visit in the Holy Land ?
         My main target is going to the Holy Land. So I try to cover all the places that Jesus Christ lived.Following are the places that I wish to cover in the Holy Land.

  • The Church of the Nativity                                                                                                                  The Church of the Nativity was built over a grotto where the Virgin Mary gave birth to Jesus.


  • The Garden Tomb                                                                                                                                 The Garden Tomb is believed to be the place where Jesus was placed after he died on the cross.

  • The Western or Wailing Wall                                                                                                                  The Western or Wailing Wall in Jerusalem is the last retaining wall supporting the Temple Mount and was also the closest that the Jews were allowed to be where the ancient Temple of Jerusalem once stood in the aftermath of the Second Temple (70 A.D.).

  • Dome of the rock                                                                                                                                   The Dome of the Rock is where the Jews honor as the Temple Mount.

  • Golgotha Hill                                                                                                                                
         Golgotha Hill or “the place of the skull,” is said to be the place where Jesus was crucified.
                                     


  • Mount of Beatitudes                                                                                                                                Jesus said at the Mount of Beatitudes: “Blessed are the poor in spirit, for theirs is the kingdom of heaven (Matthew 5:3).”

  • Mount Sinai                                                                                                                                            Mount Sinai (Egypt) is where Moses was given the 10 Commandments

  • Garden of Gethsemane                                                                                                                             The Garden of Gethsemane is where Jesus prayed the night before his crucifixion.

  • Mount of Beatitudes                                                                                                                               The Mount of Beatitudes is where Jesus delivered His famous Sermon on the Mount.


  • Mount of Olives                                                                                                                                       Mount of Olives is a mountain ridge running from north to south overlooking the old City of Jerusalem where Jesus wept after a prophetic vision of the city being destroyed. Jesus was later arrested at the lower ridge of the mountain.

  • Church of St. John the Baptist                                                                                                                      The Church of St. John the Baptist is found in the Christian quarter of the ancient city of Jerusalem.


  • Sea of Galilee                                                                                                                                           The Sea of Galilee is where Jesus calmed the waters and asked Peter, Andrew, James, and John to follow Him

  • The Basilica of the Annunciation                                                                                                          The angel Gabriel spoke to the Virgin Mary at the Basilica of Annunciation that she would conceive Jesus.

  • River Jordan                                                                                                                                             Jesus was baptized here in the River Jordan by his cousin, John the Baptist.


 After visiting these places these places I will send my send parents to Canada where my elder sister is living.Then I will go to Bangkok with my wife and my loving kids. Following are the places that we wish to cover in Bangkok.

  • Bangkok Shopping Malls                                                                                                                           This is a most famous shopping mall in the world. Wee can buy anything from there.



  • Chatuchak Market                                                                                                                                  The market of all markets, Chatuchak Weekend Market is the ultimate. We  will be amazed by its sprawling size, but perhaps even more so by the unbelievable variety of wares. 
                                   

  • Night Markets                                                                                                                                           In most cities nighttime means closing time. Not so, here in Bangkok. Come dusk, Khao San Road teems with unkempt travel wear. And Patpong Market’s tarpaulin covered stalls – each brimming with counterfeits or exotica - don’t even kick into life until the area’s office workers are tucked up in bed.


After visiting these places we will go to Edmonton,Canada to join with my parents.




Then well will come home after enjoying the trip. I wish to get another chance to go on a trip again with unlimited budget. So I will wok hard and try my best to achieve my goals.
     




No comments:

Post a Comment